• Seniors

    As you are preparing for college or the workforce don't forget that most colleges and many workplaces require a recent TB titer, and updated immunizations.
    You may also call your physician or the County Health Department at 373-8050 for vaccines.
    Please bring written proof of any vaccines received to the nurse's office so your records can be updated.