If you have just moved into the district, then welcome!  If you have a student Grade 7-12 that you wish to enroll in Hinsdale School, please give me a call at 716-557-2227, ext. 421 so that we can set up an appointment to go over the required paperwork and documentation. 
    If you would like to get a "head start" on completing the registration forms, you may print them yourself by clicking on the following links:
    The following forms are necessary to fill out in order to register your student in HCS.
    Personal Data Sheet:
    Consent to have your students photo published in newsletter, yearbook or newspaper:
    Hospital Consent Form:
    SREI Form:
    Military Information Release Form (If your student is a Junior or Senior):
    Records Request Form:
    You will also need to provide the following documentation:
        Copy of Birth Certificate
        Proof of Parent/Guardian Residency in the Hinsdale Central School District
        Proof of Custody (if child is not residing with both biological parents)
        Certificate of Immunization